20, 21 & 22 September – Bloekompoort
- Date: 20, 21 & 22 September 2019
- Time: 10h00 Friday to 10h00 Sunday (Should you only be able to be there at a later time due to other responsibilities, it will not be a problem)
- Cost: R1000 per Karate-Ka (In 3 easy instalments of R333 starting June, this will also apply as your Booking)
- Kids only wanting to come on the Saturday, who would not want to sleep over R450.00 (This must be paid and booked in August)
- Includes: Accommodation, Meals and Training Sessions and all the lodge have to offer so please take some extra money.
- Venue: Bloekompoort, Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/DLQQ1Fcd2akkSTru8
1 – NO PARENTS ALLOWED ON THE CAMP!! this is a camp for our Karate-Ka and for the bond and interaction between one another, If there is parents on the camp this family forming interaction underneath the karate-ka does not happen.
2 – Transport to and from the lodge will be the responsibility of the guardian/parents.
3 – The minimum age for a child will be up to the discretion of the guardian/parents , should you feel your child is not ready to sleep out please don’t sent him/her. Also should you wish to drive through every day to drop and collect the Karate-Ka you will be welcome to do so but please take into account that the price of R450 per person will still be applicable.
4 – What to bring; your sleeping bag or blankets and pillows, old clothes, caps, swimsuit, suntan spray, towels and toiletries but most important your Karate Gear (suits and belts); running shoes and any medications.
5 – Great and Positive Attitude, Spirit OSSSS!!! We ask the Parents or Corporations/Companies for whom it will be possible to sponsor us to inform Sensei Riaan prior to the Gasshuku, so that we can make it possible for every Karate-Ka to go and enjoy our Training Camp/Gasshuku.